Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The senior Manager, Client Support is responsible for.
- Managing and contributing to the Delivery of all IT components of Group Services to meet business objective.
- Managing the performance of Services to clients internal & external as agreed in the contract and ensure that the Service Levels are achieved.
- Redefining Service as a strategy within the Technology Department and mature ITIL V4.0
- Automating the manual functions in Client support and implement full stack application monitoring.
- Effectively monitor all critical systems in the Bank and communicate to business in a timely, concise, and effective manner for service outages, service interruption and service improvements.
- ITIL V4.0 is fully implemented and maintained.
- Definition of Service Level agreements (SLA’s) in relation to contracted services, ensuring the SLAs are achieved: service quality and client expectations are met or exceeded. Ensure that any SLA breaches are investigated, and corrective action taken to improve Service Delivery.
- Management of the IT Client Support Team including but not limited to; responsible for Service Desk, Monitoring Centre, and I.T Call center, responsibility for the team career development and appraisals.
- Build and Maintain client relationships both internally & externally.
- To provide reports periodically (or on request) on System Monitoring and Service Desk
- Attend client service review meetings covering performance, service improvement, quality, and processes.
- To ensure that systems, processes and methodologies as specified are followed to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of IT services.
- Manage, support & guide on issues logged on IT Service Management tool system, Issues reported on emails, social media and support issues from Subsidiaries / internal helpdesks.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A University degree in IT/ Engineering or related field
- Certification in ITIL
- 6 years’ experience in IT Service Management with at least 2 years’ experience in Infrastructure.
The above positions are demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 15th October 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card