Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country
since 2010 under group–based practice model. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii,
Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us at our various facilities;
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Plans meal and snack menus in accordance with patients’ medical condition which meet the nutritional
needs of the patients and provide food variety and appeal as well as reflecting the ethnic diversity of
patients at the hospital.
2. Consults with the Admin and Clinical Service Manager regarding menu plans; posts menu plans two
weeks in advance and notes any changes daily; cultural dietary food needs and plans and provides
3. Order for all food and kitchen household supplies within budget guidelines and economically; monitor
food expenditures; and ensure what is supplied are of the right quantity and quality. The chefs will
receive goods together with the admin, procurement officer and account for verification of order
4. Maintains food and kitchen household supplies by receiving and storing deliveries in hygienic and
organized conditions and monitoring stock; rotates food stock to ensure quality; keeps accurate stock
control for record–keeping purposes. It will be the responsibility of the chef to ensure that proper stock
of utilities is in their custody and ensure that timely requisition of stock is done through the
5. Provides meals and snacks daily by preparing food for immediate or future serving in compliance with
health regulations; and serving meals to patients when required. Morning tea will be serve at 7.30,
mid–morning tea will be served at 10am, lunch will be served at 1.00pm, tea will be served at 4.00pm
and food will be served at 6pm each day without fail.
6. Maintains hygiene standards as defined under the Food Premises Act; keeps kitchen, cupboard, kitchen
equipment and food storage areas clean and organized by cleaning pots, counters, equipment and
dishes; maintaining equipment and arranging for servicing of appliances when needed.
7. Provides food and beverages for patients receiving day care services by preparing food and, delivering
it to the client.
8. Recommends budget priorities for kitchen equipment purchases through the administrator.
9. Plans and caters food services for Staff, board and executive meetings and any other agency functions
or special events.
1. A diploma course in Food and beverages technology, Bakery, and Culinary.
2. Must have strong analytical and communication skills, excellent leadership qualities.
3. Ability to work with minimum supervision.
5. Honesty and integrity
6. Good interpersonal skills
7. Computer literate.
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your
Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject.
• We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
• Only candidates short–listed for interview will be contacted.
• Applications to reach us before close of business 8th October 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”.