Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Community Oral Health Officer (COHO) (2 Positions)
Location: Nyamira, Kakamega
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country
since 2010 under group–based practice model. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii,
Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us at our various facilities.
The COHO will be responsible with handling all oral health matters for all our clients according to the
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Examine patients’ teeth and mouth.
2. Assess dental condition and needs of patients using patient screening and monitoring
3. Analyze x–rays and evaluate dental needs as necessary including medical history review and
4. Take, develop and mount radiographs as well as trace radiographs required for corrective
5. Undertake general treatment and care for teeth and tissue problems using specified equipment
and tools and established dental hygienist procedures.
6. Clean teeth using brushes, and polishers to remove plaque and stains ensuring that sterile
conditions are maintained
7. Fill in cavities, rebuild broken teeth, replace missing teeth, and remove unnecessary or severely
8. Treat and help to prevent gum disease.
9. Provide instruction on dental care and write prescriptions for patients
10. Make impressions of patients’ teeth for study casts
11. Document patient dental history and/or chief complaints and/or observations
12. Supervise staff and clinic processes
Job Requirements Minimum Qualification
1. Diploma in Community Health
2. Experience: Minimum of one (1) year experience in a busy hospital.
3. Registered as a Community Oral Health Officer with the regulatory body.
4. Valid Practicing License.
5. Must have a work permit and license to practice in Kenya if a foreigner from KMPD Board
6. Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
7. Able and willing to work outside normal hours when necessary.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your
Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to
email@example.com quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject.
• We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
• Only candidates short–listed for interview will be contacted.
• Applications to reach us before close of business 8th October 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”.