Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Health Records Officer (2 Positions)
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country
since 2010 under group–based practice model. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii,
Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us at our various facilities.
Keeping and maintaining of all health records for clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Protect the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
2. Process patient admission and discharge documents.
3. Review records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with regulations.
4. Compile and maintain patient’s medical records to document condition and treatment and to provide
data for research or cost control and care improvement efforts.
5. Enter data, such as demographic characteristics, history and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures
and treatment into computer.
6. Release information to persons and agencies according to regulations.
7. Plan, develop, maintain and operate a variety of health record indexes and storage and retrieval
systems to collect, classify, store and analyze information.
8. Manage the department and supervise clerical workers, directing and controlling activities of personnel
in the medical records department.
9. Transcribe medical reports.
10. Prepare statistical reports, narrative report and graphic presentations of information such as tumor
registry data for use by hospital staff, researchers, and other users.
11. Consult classification manuals to locate information about disease processes.
12. Compile medical care and census data for statistical reports on diseases treated, surgery performed,
and use of hospital beds.
13. Develop in–service educational materials/ medical library.
1. A Diploma in Medical Health Records from KMTC
2. Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
3. Good interpersonal skills
4. Honesty and integrity
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your
Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject.
• We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
• Only candidates short–listed for interview will be contacted.
• Applications to reach us before close of business 8th October 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”.