Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nursing Officers (2 Positions)
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country
since 2010 under group–based practice model. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii,
Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us at our various facilities;
To provide comprehensive medical and nursing services to all patients in order to assist them regain
good health. To promote and restore patients’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating
with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to
patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual
patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
2. Maintains nursing guidelines by following the laid down Standard Nursing Policies and
3. Adhere to duty Rosters and Patient Allocation; Assess, Plan and implement nursing care using
the Nursing process framework.
4. Maintain the nursing ethos as prescribed in the Nurses’ Act Cap 257 of the Laws of Kenya and
the Hospital regulations.
5. Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual
support to patients, friends, and families.
6. Maintain a therapeutic environment with other health and non–health professionals to uplift
multi–disciplinary team spirit.
7. Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching and counseling
patient, friends, and family and reinforcing their understanding of disease, medications, and
8. Provides information to patients and health care team by answering questions and requests
raised by clients.
9. Maintains safe and clean working environment by following the stipulated nursing guidelines.
10. Protects self, patients and employees by strictly adhering to Infection Control Measures.
11. Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by monitoring confidential information
12. Maintains documentation of patient care services by diligently and faithfully filling all necessary
13. Achieves financial objectives by utilizing available resources, using medical equipment correctly
and billing promptly services offered.
14. Update inventories daily and ensure emergency equipment are updated on a daily basis.
1. A Diploma/Degree in Nursing
2. Ability to work with minimum supervision.
3. Computer literate.
4. Clinical Skills, customer care, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Administering Medication, Medical
Teamwork, Health Promotion and Maintenance
5. Registration by the Nursing Council
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your
Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject.
• We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
• Only candidates short–listed for interview will be contacted.
• Applications to reach us before close of business 8th October 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”.