Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Technologist
Location: Kitui, Homa Bay
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country
since 2010 under group–based practice model. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii,
Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us at our various facilities;
Reporting to the Administrator, the successful candidate will help in running the day–to–day operations of
the Pharmacy in line with the professional practice, regulations and laws of the land. To provide
comprehensive pharmaceutical service to patients and other customers as requested.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic
2. Dispense medications by compounding, packaging, and labelling pharmaceuticals.
3. Control medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
4. Provide pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care
professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
5. Develop hospital staff’s pharmacological knowledge by participating in clinical programs; training
pharmacy staff, interns, and nurses.
6. Protect patients and technicians by adhering to infection–control protocols
7. Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and
1. Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution
2. Registration with the Pharmacy and Poison Board.
3. Minimum of two years relevant experience
4. Customer friendly.
5. Ability to multitask
6. Transparent and honest.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject.
• We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
• Only candidates short–listed for interview will be contacted.
• Applications to reach us before close of business 8th October 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”.