Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Procurement Officer (1 Position)
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country
since 2010 under group–based practice model. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii,
Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us at our various facilities;
A Procurement Officer helps a procurement professional to ensure that a business has a constant supply
of materials or equipment. They work primarily in an administrative capacity, doing tasks such as
scheduling material purchases and deliveries and verifying current inventory.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Coordination of Procurement Processes Receive all incoming requisitions and co–ordinate the flow
in an effective and efficient manner using the laid down procedures.
2. Follow up with suppliers on the sourcing process to ensure timely delivery to end user.
3. Maintain an updated supplier’s database.
4. Prepare LPOs and send them to suppliers
5. Prepare RFQs for PRs raised as required
6. Prepare quotations analysis for quotations received for approval Tender Processes
7. Assist in preparation of tender documents and soliciting of tender/quotations.
8. Assist in the establishment of appropriate frameworks to enable improved organizational
9. Carry out analysis of quotations and prepare relevant reports.
10. Prepare evaluation minutes as assigned and ensure they are duly signed by the participants
11. Taking of evaluation minutes and tender openings
12. Preparing reports for the Tendering processes.
13. Assist in fostering good business relationships between suppliers and internal customers.
14. Answer incoming queries regarding outstanding procurement requests.
15. Assist in managing contracts with suppliers of goods and services.
16. Assist in risk analysis of contract conditions, costs and sub–contracts.
17. Prepare reports on procurement matters
18. Filing and documentation Responsible for filling registry of purchases related documents.
19. Develop various reports as required by the department and users.
1. A Diploma/ Degree in Procurement, Supply and chain Management.
2. Ability to work with minimum supervision.
3. Good working knowledge of government procurement and disposal procedures and Laws
particularly the Public Procurement and Disposal Act, 2005 and Regulations, 2006;
4. Ability to analyze and evaluate data critically.
5. Ability to prepare and keep budgets.
6. Computer literate.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your
Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to
email@example.com quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject.
• We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
• Only candidates short–listed for interview will be contacted.
• Applications to reach us before close of business 8th October 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”.