Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country
since 2010 under group–based practice model. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii,
Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us at our various facilities;
Job Title: Radiographer
To perform imaging roles for various requests on patients.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assess patients and their clinical requirements to work out which radiographic techniques to use
2. Perform a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce high–quality images;
3. Take responsibility for radiation safety in your work area, including checking equipment for
malfunctions and errors;
4. Manage referrals to ensure patients receive a radiation dose as low as reasonably possible;
5. Supervise visiting staff and patients in radiation work areas;
6. Help in more complex radiological examinations, working with doctors such as radiologists and
7. Provide support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological
8. Keep up to date with health and safety guidelines, including ionizing radiation regulations, to protect
yourself and others.
9. Using specialized equipment, technologies and techniques to obtain images of parts/areas of the
10. Determining the most appropriate method of scanning for each patient.
11. Consulting with other medical staff to identify and diagnose diseases, conditions and the nature of
12. Ensuring equipment is maintained and used safely.
1. Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences from a recognized institution
2. Registration with the Radiation Protection Board.
3. Minimum of one year relevant experience
4. Good communication skills and courtesy
5. Transparent and honest.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your
Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject.
• We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
• Only candidates short–listed for interview will be contacted.
• Applications to reach us before close of business 8th October 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”