Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Receptionist (1 Position)
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country
since 2010 under group–based practice model. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii,
Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us at our various facilities;
Receive, assist and direct patient in accessing the appropriate service or health care professional in a
courteous, efficient and effective way. Provide general assistance to the practice team and project a
positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the telephone.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure an effective and efficient reception service is provided to patients and any other visitors to
2. Acknowledge patient’s arrival at the desk within 2–3 minutes of arriving.
3. Deal with all general enquiries, explain procedures and make follow–up appointments.
4. Be aware of your surroundings and of patients in the waiting room: be in a position where you
are able to note which client has not be served and direct them to the offices they need to visit.
5. Be aware of which doctors and nurses are currently on duty and whether they have arrived. If
the doctor has not arrived, call him/her and inform they are on duty and clients are waiting for
6. Receive and make telephone calls as required. Phone must be answered within 6 rings and no
more. Take messages, ensuring accuracy of detail and prompt appropriate delivery. Be polite and
helpful at all times. If the patient’s behavior becomes unacceptably abusive refer the call to your
supervisor. Don’t ever shout or respond in a rude manner to the patient.
7. Advice patients of relevant charges for relevant medical services, show direction to the next station
that the client would wish to be served.
8. Ensure that all patients’ information is registered onto the computer system promptly and
9. It is the responsibility of the receptionist to ensure that client on the Outpatient register are
transferred to the Inpatient register before close of business each day.
10. It is the responsibility of the receptionist to ensure that preauthorization are filled and ensure
communication is made to insurance companies for pre–authorization and discharge of patients,
immediately you are in receipt of either an inpatient insurance covered clients preauthorization or
a discharge summary.
1. A diploma course in public relations, communication, business administration or any related
2. Must have strong analytical and communication skills, excellent leadership qualities.
3. Ability to work under minimum supervision.
4. Honesty and integrity
5. Good interpersonal skills
6. Computer literate.
7. Maintains confidentiality
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your
Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to
email@example.com quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject.
• We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
• Only candidates short–listed for interview will be contacted.
• Applications to reach us before close of business 8th October 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”.