Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Stores & Purchasing AssistantOperations · Nairobi, Nairobi
Tarpo is a complex and diverse manufacturing business dealing in soft roof shelter and technical textiles. We are looking to recruit a technically competent and naturally organized person to support the Operations team to deliver on our quality commitment.
- Lead the Stores team in managing inventory to ensure timely and quality delivery of products, as per standard operating procedures
- Maintain accuracy of stock cards and online system
- Accountable for finished goods and custodian of customer property
- Continuous movement analysis for optimal stocking
- Build and maintain relationships with local and international suppliers
- Maintain cost and quality related data and documents
- Support the production team in resource and project planning
- Submit daily and monthly reports
Key Role Requirements:
- Practical application of re-order level and re-order quantities
- Practical application of strategic purchasing using the Runners, Repeaters, Strangers concept
- Meticulous information system management
- Regular stock taking
- Ability to work long-hours to support the delivery of urgent projects
Minimum Experience and Skills
- 2 years’ experience of stock control in a busy manufacturing environment
- Advanced MS Excel (Pivot tables and ability to do financial ratio analysis)
- Practical experience in use of an ERP
- Excellent verbal and written English with professional etiquette
- Strong people skills
- Natural problem solver for delivering customer satisfaction
- Hands-on Team player
Desired Experience and Skills
- CPA (K) Section 4 completed
- Experience of working within an ISO9001 compliant Quality Management System
How To Apply