Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Ensure that security threats to personnel, assets, and business operations/activities within Unilever Kenya Limited operating environment are properly evaluated; mitigated in a timely and cost-effective manner. In addition, provide leadership and oversight on effective execution of security management systems and solutions.
· Directly manage operational activities and performance standards on 3rd party security contractors and indirectly compliance of the security at 3P Logistics and management sites.
· Responsible for coordination of immediate incident response, escalation and immediate reporting on the Unilever Security Incident Reporting Network tool (SIREN)
· Lead on Travel Security management across Business through traveller support in Security Coordination Centre/ Control Room in Travel security and incident management programmes.
· Implement, evaluate and monitor risks within Business Security Initiatives and liaise with Regional Security Manager for technical advice on projects and emerging threats.
· Support Regional Security Manager’s office in driving Group Security and Africa Cluster Security Initiative.
· Drive continuous improvement of the personnel accountability systems during incident management.
· Ensure safety and security of employees whilst on Company premises and during travel within Kenya
· Ensuring implementation of Group security policy, standards and procedures and periodically revise procedure in line with dynamic security threat environment.
· Support various investigations on detected and reported breaches of security and security incidents
· In conjunction with the Regional Security Manager, implement proactive security awareness programs or processes and to protect life, corporate assets and to ensure business continuity.
· Ensure security induction and briefing of all new joiners’, International staff/ visitors on in country security issues on arrival of Factory Sites and Office on the security situation in the country.
· Minimum of 5years experience within security operation management, forces /Coperate background is an added advantage
· At least 3 years’ experience in management of Security command centre operations
· Be a university graduate, post graduate qualification is an added advantage
· Ability to provide a security command and control for incident response to business contingency plans
· Sound understanding of principles in the protection of company information, including computer based and information security measure required.
· Fluent Computer Literate
· No Criminal Record
· Proven ability to deploy and manage modern security technology systems solutions
· Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity above reproach
· Proven leadership and people management skills
· Sound investigations and report writing skills
· Capable in winning and commanding large number in-house /3P guard personnel.
Women and People living with a disability are encouraged to apply.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.