Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To support the growth of Commercial Cash Management to a by driving & delivering local & global payables & receivables product development & management, working closely with the cash management teams in the Emerging Market Cash Management and International Cash & Trade Centres.
Development of Product strategy 25%
- Evaluate the current competitive environment for payables & receivables products in BB , identify market opportunities & work with the Propositions team to develop strategic roadmap & solutions to grow revenue or gain market share
Delivery of Product Enhancements 25 %
- Evaluate, plan, optimize & deliver product design enhancements taking end-to-end responsibility for the quality of service that is delivered to customers across the product set
- Ensure that the legal and contingency requirements of the product set are established
- Work closely with all areas to secure development support, appropriate systems prioritization and to develop testing plans
- Ensure effective product launches ensuring all aspects are managed by the relevant specialist areas including marketing communications, training, systems and operations availability and contingency
- Monitor Service Level Agreements (internal and external) and relevant KPIs
- Develop and produce business cases to support enhancements and New Product Approval governance process
Product Performance Management 25%
- Responsible for maintaining product scorecard including:
- Profitability of Product
- Service Performance
- Risk Performance
- Sales Volumes
- Proposed enhancements
- Identifying top users of products
- Identify and deliver product cost reductions/service enhancements being accountable for achieving cost reduction/service enhancement targets for Cash Management
- Understand the end to end customer experience of the product: maximize “customer delight” through optimizing the product-customer interface and resolution of customer service issues
- Support in forecasting product demand volumes & monitoring that demand
Sales Support and Deal Accountability 15%
- Support the Commercial team & Sales teams (e.g. Cash Sales Managers, RDs, and RMs) in;
- The evaluation & delivery of new product developments/enhancements
- Deal structures
- Pricing decisions
- Product maintenance, compliance responses
- Customer query and complaint resolution
Other responsibilities 15%
- Support strategic work e.g. GPU, channel strategy, Flexcube
- Support Local Market Payment and Receivables initiative in partnership with the Central Bank, Payment Associations and other local organizations
- Ensure membership of Local Payment Associations, committees, etc that influence or determine the market direction and position Barclays as a market leader by drawing on Global expertise.
- Strategic Thinking/Thought Leadership – intermediate
- Planning & organization – intermediate
- Communications and influence – highly effective in both operational and customer arenas
- Relationship/ partnership approach – intermediate
- Problem solving/ decision making – intermediate.
- Financial analysis – intermediate
Higher Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Closing Date: 2021-10-06