Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Purpose of the Job:
To act as a key team member in the SEAP Finance team, providing financial support and analysis to the Area Finance Manager of SEA, as well as the Africa Head of Finance. Owning delivery of financial targets, offering insight on operational and financial performance, finance and procurement process compliance and statutory reporting. Together with the Area Finance Manager the role holder will assist a team of country finance managers ensuring a high standard of reporting, compliance and control requirements are in place.
Monthly reporting and forecasting:
- Ensure the timely production of accurate management reports and variance analysis for key projects – including working capital, headcount and other operational KPIs.
- Assist with the monthly forecasting process for SEA, liaising with the regional management team (incl. Head of Sales, Head of Operations & Contract Managers) to ensure the accuracy of P&Ls and BS across all projects.
- Assist in the delivery of the SEA overhead budget, including actuals reporting and forecast.
- Weekly cashflow forecasts
Financial and other ad hoc analysis:
- Assist in Providing financial support & analysis across all existing and prospective projects – including reporting on project returns including comparisons to Commercial P&Ls.
- Assist in the preparation of Sales Incentive Scheme (SIS) calculations for the region.
- Assist in the preparation of commercial P&L’s prepared by the SEA pricing manager.
- Identify and drive delivery of cost saving opportunities and also inventory reduction iniatives.
- Assist with the SEA region annual budget process in conjunction with the Area Finance Manager.
- Support the AFM for the SEA region in developing the overhead budget for the region.
Internal control and statutory compliance:
- Support the SEA region in adeherence to all internal finance related processes, including adherence to the Procure to Pay (P2P) processes and the Delegation of Authority.
- Assist in the implementation of financial systems within the SEA region, including supporting the roll-out of M3.
- Provide assistance, training & support to the in-country finance managers as required.
- Ensure that statuory accounts are completed and filled for all relevant entities in the SEA region.
- Assist in the completion of the Financial Control Checklist (FCC) for SEA, as well as developing improvement plans were required.
- Support the SEA region in closing internal audit recommendations.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or equivalent qualifications, i.e. ACA, CPA, ACCA, ICAS
- Minimum 3 years of experience in senior Finance/Business Analyst/Financial Controller role
- Availability to travel as and when required
- Office based job and requires light physical effort
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent command of English, spoken and written
- Analytical thinker and numerate
- Effective planning organizational and time management skills
- Experience in an ERP system is desired
- Excellent keyboard skills, computer literate and experienced in spreadsheet packages
- Quality oriented with attention to details and capable of working to deadlines
- Commercial awareness and strong organisational and leadership skills
- Capable of working on his/her own initiative
ALWAYS ORANGE – AGGREKO VALUES & BEHAVIOURS:
BE DYNAMIC: Using our entrepreneurial passion to deliver & making great things happen.
- Act like Owners
- Stay Nimble
- Love what we do
BE EXPERT: Using our blend of experience, expertise & planning to keep us ahead of the game.
- Love the Discipline
- Use our expertise
- Excel under pressure
BE TOGETHER: Asking the best of each other, harnessing our skills and diverse skills to grow stronger together.
- Play for Team Aggreko
- Demand Accountability
- Value Difference
BE INNOVATIVE: Learning from the world for a better today & great leaps tomorrow.
- Look Up and Out
- Learn and Adapt
- Create our Future
- Not applicable
Key Role Interactions
- Area Finance Manager SEA region
- AGM, sales and operations teams of SEA region
- Africa Head of Finance, Africa FP&A Manager, Central Accounting team (Dubai)
- SEA Contract Manager, Africa Fleet Manager, Africa Head of Procurement and Africa Tax Manager
- APS Central Operations (Dubai)
- APS Internal Controls team, Aggreko Accounts Payable team (Dumbarton)
We’re the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We’re the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.
Our four values help us get even better at what we do. It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
How To Apply