Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Scholars Alumni Coordinator – ()
Equity Group Foundation (EGF) is a corporate foundation of Equity Group Holdings Plc. It was created in 2008 to undertake the social investment work of the bank. It focuses on six critical thematic areas; Agriculture, Education & Leadership Development, Energy & Environment, Entrepreneurship, Financial Education & Inclusion, and Health.
The Equity Scholars Alumni Coordinator will work with the transitions team to successfully implement the following key objectives:
- Provide transition guidance support to the Equity Scholars graduating from University and TVETs to Alumni Network
- Establish a strong functional Equity Scholars alumni network
- Management of the alumni database
- Act as a liaison between the Alumni Scholars Network, Equity Group Holdings Plc and current scholars
- Manage Equity business risk as a result of engaging the alumni for positive brand building
- Stakeholders Relationship building and management
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Mobilise and recruit all Equity scholars into the alumni network
- Develop strategies to have alumni engage in bank led activities together with the current scholars
- Establish a mentorship platform where alumni mentor the current scholars
- Establish career office that supports alumni transition into world of work or self-employment
- Working with business partners and volunteers to provide interactive career-readiness opportunities for students to build their skills, explore career opportunities, and strengthen their professional networks
- Establish partnerships with other Equity service providers for job opportunities and internships
- Developing alumni engagements workshops based on educational trends, recommendations pulled from participant surveys in order to best meet the needs of our alumni
- Track alumni data
- Ensuring alumni programs operate in compliance with funding sources so that intended results are achieved
- Manage alumni social media pages: Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Master’s degree required
- Must be an ELP alumni
- 2-3 years of full-time work experience in education, youth services, human services, or related field
- Demonstrated leadership, volunteerism, and mentorship skills
- A strong commitment to the mission of Equity Leaders Program
- A high degree of personal and professional integrity: a strong role model for youth
- Experience developing one-on-one relationships with youth of different backgrounds and abilities
- A resourceful style with the ability to work independently, take initiative, and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team
- Comfortable in a fast‐paced, changing, leadership environment
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- An ability to network and build alliances
- Computer proficiency: MS Office, including advanced Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills, IT Skills