Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Applications Support Manager will lead and coordinate the Applications support teams and ensure the bank’s Technology system’s availability is not compromised through guaranteeing its timely accessibility 24 x 7 x 365.
- Collaborate with other Technology staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Implement and adhere to regular systems maintenance policies and procedures, including change request mechanisms and update schedules to ensure optimum uptime and service availability.
- Participate in system acquisition process; propose and create system design models, specifications, diagrams, charts, and implementation roadmaps to provide strategic direction to the business.
- Administer the assigned Systems at Application level and connected databases, define and optimize database structures, content and processing flows through appropriate Data Definition, Data Manipulation and Data Control Languages.
- Perform recovery and testing of systems and processes in accordance with the bank’s disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, and processes.
- Create and maintain best practice policies and procedures for business users; ensuring that there are adequate controls around that all service improvements are managed effectively and meet the needs of the organization.
- Responsible for designing and implementing ETL architecture to meet corporate data management needs and business functional requirements, ensuring that solution designs address operational requirements such as scalability, maintainability, extensibility, flexibility, and integrity.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting, analysis, ETL data integrity, test automation, data quality validation and documentation.
- Support, develop and maintain ETL and data warehouse objects and processes in a large Data warehouse of Terabyte scale.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree from a recognized institution preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field.
- 4 years’ experience in Technology with at least 3 years’ experience in computing platforms, operating systems, and databases and 2 years’ experience of using SAP and E-business Suit Applications and working in a UNIX operating Environment.
The above positions are demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 15th October 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.