Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Marketing and Liaison Officer (2 Positions)
Location: Nairobi, Homa Bay
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country
since 2010 under group–based practice model. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii,
Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us at our various facilities;
Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the organizations marketing
strategies, marketing communications and public relations activities, both internal and external with our
partners e.g. insurance providers.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing,
communications and public relations program that will enhance the organizations image and position
within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications.
2. Develop short and long–term plans and budgets for the marketing /communications /public relations
program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
3. Work with the organizational leadership to create marketing programs that showcase the
organizations strengths and reaches target audiences.
4. Take the lead in developing opportunities for the organization with trade and other media to
positively influence the organizations reputation. This includes attending public relation events and
5. Responsible for all organizational marketing, communications and public relations activities and
materials including publications, media relations and press release.
6. Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all organization publications.
7. Ensure that the organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee
this activity. Monitor trends.
8. Provide hands on support to the leadership team for new business pitches, assisting with areas from
ideation to presentation development.
9. Coordinate the appearance of all organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of
logo, brochures, flyers etc.
10. Coordinate media interest in the organization and ensure regular contact with target media and
appropriate response to media requests.
11. Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedure necessary to the smooth operation of the
marketing /communications/public relations functions.
12. Play a liaison link between the hospital and client both internally and externally
1. Degree/Diploma in Marketing from a recognized institution
2. Ability to develop and implement strategies.
3. Minimum of two year relevant experience
4. Ability to multitask
5. Transparent and honest
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your
Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject.
• We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
• Only candidates short–listed for interview will be contacted.
• Applications to reach us before close of business 8th October 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”.