Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position: Projects Intern
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country
since 2010 under group–based practice model. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii,
Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us at our various facilities;
Reports to the Group Chief Medical Officer (CMO), the officer shall be responsible in planning, executing
and M&E of health programmes within Oasis Healthcare Group Limited (OHGL).
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Participate in the planning, implementation and coordination of all health programs and lead
organization and sensitization.
2. Provide technical support to the project targets on health prevention, curative, rehabilitative and health
operations and research.
3. Provide technical guidance on the implementation of health programs assuring quality
4. Contribute to team work plans and guide successful implementation of health programs
5. Identify and propose program goals and objectives drawing from the overall group strategy.
6. Operationalize all program goals and objectives, in collaboration with department leaders and direct
activities to meet the OHGL strategic plan.
7. Prepare annual operational, capital and staff budgets for programs.
8. Plan, operationalize and complete monitoring and evaluation activities for projects and programs.
9. Prepare reports as required for the programs, as well as periodic project office reports.
10. Manage projects to meet objectives within budget and in compliance with budget lines.
11. Communication with project participants, donors, partners and other Oasis departments
12. Maintenance of a social media presence for the OHGL program activities.
1. Degree in public health, nursing, clinical medicine, or environmental health.
2. Experience in Health programs and project management
3. Experience in proposal writing
4. Research and data analysis skills
5. Excellent computer and communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your
Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject.
• We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
• Only candidates short–listed for interview will be contacted.
• Applications to reach us before close of business 8th October 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”.