Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB TITLE: PROGRAM OFFICER -ENTREPRENEURSHIP
POSITIONS: One (1)
SUPERVISOR: Head of Programs
DUTY STATION: Head Office
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To provide professional and operational management that address entrepreneurial gaps in Youths within the Young Women Christian Association Kenya (YWCA’s) system through Entrepreneurial knowledge & Skills acquisition, resource management and digital marketing skills with an aim of uplifting their livelihoods.
- To provide an effective, efficient and quality Value-Chain service delivery.
Field of duties and responsibilities
Managing Service delivery and Promotion of Products
Management of Resources
V. JOB SPECIFICATION AND OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO THE JOB
(a) Level of Education/Academic Qualification
• Degree in in any livelihoods discipline, preferably related to entrepreneurship, Business Administration, social sciences, humanities or other livelihoods related discipline.
(b) Specialized Training/Professional Qualifications
• Entrepreneurship and Micro Enterprise Management/Small Business Management and
• Knowledge in Sales and Marketing with strong digital marketing skills will be an added advantage
(c) Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
• Ability to coordinate field activities and proven competency in data collection and analysis
• Creative thinking with proven record of using inventive local materials/limited resources to design and deliver
• Skills in micro-enterprise management, group management, book keeping, micro-financing, value addition, planning and savings
• High level of integrity, commitment and professional responsibility.
• Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills.
• Ability to deliver field-based projects that would match both national and international standards
• Good report writing, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of market needs and trends both locally and internationally will be an added advantage
(d) Relevant Job Experience
Two years’ experience with proven record
(e) Terms and expression of Interest
This position is contractual and interested candidates should send their application, CV, professional and academic certificates on PDF format to email@example.com indicating Job Title, Expected Salary and Availability by close of business on 15th October 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications will be on a rolling basis. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The Public is advised that YWCA does NOT charge any fee whatsoever for application, processing, interviewing or securing employment.