Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Role
The Product Manager Electric cooking, position presents an exciting opportunity to roll out an innovative new cooking product into the market. This role will work in collaboration with the Head of Product and play an active role in all product-related matters. This includes, but is not limited to product innovation, product design, product development, and project management.
BURN has been developing, testing, and bringing to market new cooking products for 10+ years in Kenya. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a growing organization and contribute to a fast-moving company committed to improving economic, environmental, and social outcomes in East Africa.
We offer a role with significant responsibility:
Specific roles and responsibilities may change as the position, and the company, and the product, evolve. This is a flexible and demanding post with numerous associated responsibilities. The key areas identified are:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with market research department to understand user needs, define product vision, and advocate for the voice of the customer throughout the product lifecycle.
- Use information from customers provided by market research ensure products developed incorporate these ideas.
- Manage the product to achieve goals and achieve planned launch timelines.
- Work closely with the engineering team during the development cycle to make judgment calls as engineering constraints arise.
- Manage supplier communication contracting and integration of results into the existing system and team.
- Improve the currently available solutions from a UI/UX and technical perspective.
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in EA, product management.
- You are an excellent communicator, a product person; a people’s person and you know how to set priorities and utilize your time in an effective manner.
- You are not shy to ask questions and are always striving to deliver the best results, considering the complexity of the system and its requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
Compensation including benefits matching the level of the candidate
How To Apply
Qualified women candidates encouraged to apply
BURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).