Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the role
BURN is looking for a vigilant, detail-oriented Quality Assurance Engineer with the expertise to analyze and conduct audits, create and conduct quality test procedures for existing and new product line, identify supplier quality issues and craft solutions. You must possess an intricate understanding of local and international quality assurance standards and regulations. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a growing organization and contribute to a fast-moving company committed to improving economic, environmental, and social outcomes in East Africa.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain supplier quality rating matrix.
- Identify supplier quality issues.
- Maintain documentation and reports relating to supplier quality such as mill certs, spec sheets, lab reports etc.
- Schedule supplier audits and pre-shipment inspections.
- Issue supplier corrective actions related to raw material quality.
- Develop and document quality test procedures, specifications, and work instructions for existing and new product lines.
- Ensure that latest copies of drawings, spec sheets, work instructions are used in machine set-ups and are in document control.
- Product compliance with local/international regulations. Maintain a record of compliance status for all products.
- Provide support to supply chain on product compliance for exports.
- Carry out process audits within the QMS framework and track process compliance.
- Maintain a corrective action database and provide periodic review report of the corrective action status.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a manufacturing industry.
- A critical thinker with ability to diagnose and find solutions effectively.
- Experienced in carrying out process audits within the QMS framework.
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills.
How To Apply
BURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).