Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
NETWORK ENGINEER – HR-NE-10-2021
Nation Media Group, the leading Multi Media house in East and Central Africa is searching for a suitably qualified candidate for the position of Network Engineer in the Group IT Department. We invite candidates who are innovative, performance driven and possess excellent transferrable skills with good track record of achievement in past roles.
The Network Engineer will work with a team of Network Administrators and Engineers to provide first and second level technical support services and will report to the IT Manager.
The successful applicant should have experience in the following areas:-
• Supporting, Configuration and Administration of Cisco Core and Edge Switches & Routers, WAN, LANs, VoIP, IPT, PABX in a large Enterprise network;
• Electrical Power Systems, UPS, Generators and Air Conditioning Systems;
• Providing 1st level support in the above areas.
• Implementing projects in the above areas.
• Working with 3rd party infrastructure service providers and vendors;
• Administration and configuration of internet routing protocols i.e. BGP, EIGRP among other
Knowledge & Skills requirements:
• University Degree in Information Technology/Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
• 3 – 4 years working experience
• Proof of CCNE Certification
• Proof of CCNP Certification
• Strong interpersonal customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• Ability to work during odd hours
The position offers an excellent career growth opportunity and a competitive remuneration package.
If you meet the above criteria, apply online at http://careers.nationmedia.com before 10th October, 2021.
N/B: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.