Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services that were previously unavailable. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Tanzania,and Rwanda use Sokowatch’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Position: Delivery Agent
Reporting to ; Branch Customer Service Manager
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different shops in the routes assigned.
- Keenly verify on products staged for loading against inventory transferred to his/her mobile warehouse
- Take part in inventory loading and unloading in assigned vehicles
- Ensure inventory safety through proper handling and arrangement within the assigned vehicle
- Ensure that the goods loaded are of the quality and quantity ordered by the vendors.
- Meeting delivery targets as set by the line supervisor
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints.
- Collect payments and deposit to the given account by the company
- Inform customers about new products and services offered by Sokowatch.
- Help customers who have difficulties when opening our mobile app or making orders from the mobile app.
- Report to the Dispatch lead whenever the vehicle has a breakdown.
- Ensure that the driver follows road safety and regulations
- Possess good communication and listening skills
- Should be empathetic
- Fluent in Kiswahili or English
- Should own a smartphone and good knowledge of of common mobile devices applications
- Must have a valid certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Police Service or a receipt showing recent application for one.
- Good time keeper
- Be a self-starter, adaptable, and high levels of personal integrity.
- Sales background and possession of driving licence is a plus
- 100% delivery of orders assigned for the day
- At least 25 orders delivered in a day
- Zero cash short
How To Apply