Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services that were previously unavailable. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Tanzania, and Rwanda use Sokowatch’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
About the role
You will be responsible for the design, project management and tracking of Sokowatch’s Financial Services (FS) strategy in East Africa. You’ll own the FS customer journey and delivery of all new FS initiatives not only within the context of credit or working capital financing but innovative insurance offerings and other products to come as well.
You’ll be charged with designing, project managing and tracking a world class financial services customer journey and will work closely with the full FS team to deliver effective risk management, sales, administration, collections, customer satisfaction and overall growth.
Financial Services Vision
To be the platform through which informal retailers across Africa access a variety of financial services that allow them to achieve both their personal and professional goals.
Location: Any city in East Africa Sokowatch operates in (Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda or Tanzania)
Reporting to: Global Head of Financial Services
- Deeply understand and re-design FS product customer journeys for efficiency, effective documentation, tracking and customer satisfaction
- Partner with FS team to re-design, document and effectively track all policies / processes across the department for enhanced scalability and visibility
- Drive regular metrics tracking and reporting in collaboration with all department managers, data, product and engineering teams
- Project manage all new launches in the department including new markets, products and partnerships across East Africa
- Be the voice of our customers, advocating for initiatives impacting customer satisfaction, winback of churned customers and retention of FS customers
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- At least 5 years of proven work experience in startups requiring:
- A high degree of attention to detail and organization skills
- Effective communication
- Diverse stakeholder management
- Process improvement / design
- Project management
- Data analysis / metrics design and tracking
How To Apply