Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services that were previously unavailable. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Tanzania, and Rwanda use Sokowatch’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Position: TA Assistant
Operations Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, managing, and shortlist potential candidates for our Financial Services, Logistics, and FMCG business units, reducing our time-to-hire, promoting employer brand and ensuring we attract the top talent.
- Source and attract talented candidates for open roles.
- Manage the multiple Talent pipelines
- Critical thinking and flexibility when faced with changing priorities and timelines for roles assigned.
- Crafting outreach and follow up emails for potential candidates across different operations roles.
- Engage with hiring managers to align on position requirements, and feasible recruitment process with respect to the hiring objectives for the different teams.
- Enlighten hiring managers on talent insights across the market, to help them understand the talent better and have a feel of what talent to expect from different markets.
- Weekly reporting and keeping stakeholders informed of progress in real time.
- Manage scheduling activities, ensuring exceptionally high standards for the Prolific candidate experience.
- Any other duties assigned
- Proven 1-2years work experience as a Recruiter.
- Hands-on experience with various structured interview formats.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean searches).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for Operations roles.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Solid understanding of HR practices.
How To Apply