Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services that were previously unavailable. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Tanzania, and Rwanda use Sokowatch’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Dominate the duka market across Africa by being their #1 partner for all goods and services by 2021. Sokowatch aims to be the platform through which our customers access a comprehensive offering of financial services that allow them to achieve both their personal and professional goals.
The role; The successful job holder will o-ordinate the incoming goods and storage of goods within the the warehouse.
Reporting to; Branch Warehouse Manager
Location; Nakuru , Kenya
- Coordinate weekly stock take in both the main warehouses and TukTuks
- You Supervise and compile agents daily and monthly reconciliation reports.
- Ensure order during TukTuks stock loading and unloading
- Supervise goods receipt and issuance process as per the SOP’s
- Organize storage of products within the respective main warehouses by ensuring FIFO
- Supervise inventory handling across all the storage processes in order to eliminate stock pilferage and damages.
- Ensure good hygiene practices within the storage facility / house-keeping
- Ensure accuracy in issuance and replenishment of products to agents as indicated on their Delivery Notebooks
- Ensure Suppliers deliver quantities corresponding to PO`s and act on any discrepancies.
- Ensure all Invoices are confirmed into the Web system as soon as goods are received.
- Carry out daily agents role call and confirm on system stock transfers to all agents who have reported to work as reported by the porters.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to them by the Branch Warehouse Manager
- Degree or diploma in supply chain management or related field.
- Must have a minimum working experience of 2 years in a warehouse in a busy FMCG setup
- Computer literacy MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint e.t.c,
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
How To Apply