Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manage the Branch, drive Branch Production budget and maintain business relationships with IFAs, Retail IFA Sales Corporate Sales Executive, and clients in order to meet set targets
- Drive the achievement of the Retail revenue budget for the Branches
- Contribute to Single Distribution business model of selling all lines of products as per agreed targets
- Drive cross-selling and up-selling of Britam products
- Ensure the Branch adheres to Britam Credit Policy and all other policies and guidelines
- Ensure business is conducted in an ethical manner, KYC details are obtained and submitted and Turn Around Times (TATAs) are respected
- Grow and defend Britam’s market share position for FA & IFA channels
- Direct, guide, manage and offer support to Corporate Sales Executives’s on Retail sales matters
- Formulate and implement strategies that ensure IFAs and FAs are well versed with Britam products
- Ensure the Branches sell balanced general insurance product Portifolio which returns profit
- Participate in formulating and implementing any marketing activities and promotions
- Ensure IFAs and FAs needs are met as well as receiving comments and suggestions on improvement on the products
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved Delegated Authority Matrix
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to tim
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- Bachelor of Commerce degree (marketing or Insurance option preferred)
- Professional qualification in Insurance (ACII, FLMI or IIK)
- 7 – 10 years sales management experience in the financial services sector 3 – 4 of which must be in a management position
Unposting Date: 17-10-2021