Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Contract Type: Permanent/Contract 6 Months
Salary: Ksh 46,985.00 – 61,305.00 Monthly
Location: Nanyuki, Laikipia, Kenya
Duration: 6 Months
British Army Training Unit, Kenya (BATUK). We deliver world leading infantry training in Kenya with the Kenyan Defence Forces (KDF) under the Defence Cooperation Agreement (DCA) with the Kenyan Government. Employing 500+ full time Kenyans & deliver over 60 projects to support the local community every year.
Equipment Support Material Accountant – Receipts and Issues
To provide logistic support to BATUK Wksp, in particular, the Receipts and Issues of ES Materiel. Proficiency and accountability are a large aspect of this role. Stand in/deputise in case of absence and support the ES Spares Demander.
- Receipt and Accounting of all ES Mat demanded by BATUK Wksp.
- Receipt and Accounting of all items for back-loading and local disposal.
- Collection of all ES Mat demanded by Wksp from 2nd Line Stores.
- Return all P Class/returnable items to 2nd Line stores completeing paperwork as required.
- Management of Unit Technical Documents Online (TDOL).
- Update AFG 1084A (Job Card) on receipt of ES Mat. Comply with Health and Safety regulations.
- Deputize for ES Mat/Spares demander.
- Demand of all L2 Spares on MJDI for BATUK Workshop and supply response via MJDI.
- Take control of BATUK Wksp Demand Book. Manage/demand of all Wksp technical expence.
- Carry out Audits on any technical publications held within BATUK.
- Any other ad-hoc duties commensurate with grade as directed by the line manager.
- Carry out any other duties commensurate with the trade/grade as directed by the Wksp CoC.
- Certificate/Diploma in procurement or purchasing and supplies chain management or equivalent.
- Clean full Valid Driving License.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Computer qualified, good understanding of Word and Excel.
- A good knowledge and understanding of English, written and spoken English.
- The individual in this job must be honest and have integrity.
- They must possess excellent communication skills, be punctual, and be willing to work as part of a multiethnic team.
- A team player who is self-driven and can work with minimum or no supervision.
- A minimum of 3 years practical experience.
- MJDI competent.
- Fork Lift License
How To Apply
Only those who meet the below qualifications should apply for the post, also attach/download your CV, CORRECT NAMED Certificates and testimonials and this SHOULD include a VALID OR UPTO DATE POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.
Job Closing Date is 19/10/2021.