Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports to: Quality Assurance & Extension Officer
Our client is a world class producer of dairy Brands.
They seek to hire an efficient Milk Grader who will be tasked with receiving, grading, and taking record of milk delivered by members to ensure high quality standard of milk is received by the society and safely delivered to the processing plant.
- Ensure satisfaction with the quality and quantity of milk delivered to the company from the field.
- Reporting all the activities that have occurred during the field work.
- Being time conscious to ensure timely delivery of milk to avoid quality deterioration.
- Taking care of company property to ensure proper functionality and to avoid losses of company property (cans, testing equipment and weighing scales).
- Ensuring that the company milk transportation process is duly followed including ascertaining the quantity of milk procured, quality of the milk, and use of security seals and the locking of the transportation tanker.
- Sampling and testing of raw milk at the field, ensuring that it complies with the standards set by the company.
- Ensuring hygiene is held top on the agenda in the process of milk grading, collection and transportation.
- Observing and confirming test results for milk delivered to the factory and quickly responding to any corrective action needed to improve on quality.
- Inspecting cans cleanliness and maintaining a record for this.
- Duly and adequately communicate all occurrences to the Quality assurance Manager from time to time.
- Any other duty assigned by management from time to time.
Skills & Qualifications
- K.C.S.E. certificate minimum aggregate C- (minus) or its equivalent
- Certificate in Dairy Technology from Dairy Training Institute or its equivalent
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- Updated health certificate from the ministry of public health,
- Experience in food handling and computer literacy is an added advantage
- 24-35 years of age.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your applications enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, copy of ID, copies of certificates and contacts of three referees, quoting the job title on the email subject (Milk Grader) to email@example.com before 13th October 2021
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.