Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are a leading regional consultancy firm specialized in transportation engineering planning, design, and management. We offer services in: urban and regional transportation planning; infrastructure provisions for motorized and non-motorized traffic; traffic impact assessments; transport policies and strategies; road safety; and environmental and social impact assessments. To achieve our mission, we always give quality advice anchored on sound international engineering principles, standards and practices.
Office Administrator , ITEC Engineering Ltd.
- Working as the secretary to the Managing Director.
- Managing the reception area, including welcoming customers and guests.
- Managing company correspondence, including phone calls, emails, letters and packages.
- Performing basic accounting duties.
- Handling bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking and submitting government regulatory and statutory requirements on time.
- Managing human resource procedure.
- Organizing meetings and scheduling appointments.
- Keeping records and databases for personnel, finance and office consumables.
- Making travel arrangements for business executives and employees.
- Supervising the office assistant and office cleanliness.
- Undertaking any other office administrative services duties that may be assigned.
- At least a Diploma Certificate in the relevant field.
- At least 5 years’ proven experience in a related role such as office administrator, Receptionist or other relevant position.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and time management skills.
- Presentation skills and customer services knowledge.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Skills in human resource management.
- Knowledge of computer programs used in daily office administration functions such as word processors and spreadsheets.
- Proficiency in filing and data management, including the ability to manage business correspondence and handle confidential information
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an aptitude for team-work.
- Must have proven high level of integrity.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 standard is desirable.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their application (cover letter, curriculum vitae & copies of certificates) to email@example.com quoting “OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR” on the email subject line on/before 19th October 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.