Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KISWCD Technical College is a TVETA licensed institution offering Technical, Industrial, Vocational and Entrepreneurship Training aimed at producing skilled manpower that will competitively fit in the dynamic Kenyan economy and the global village at large.
KISWCD Technical College, a leader in Business and Community Training in Kenya is looking for staff in the following areas:
1. MARKETING OFFICER – 1 POST
- Managing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Researching and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Conducting promotional activities.
- Organizing and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Overseeing campaigns on social media.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Reporting on trends and statistics across all digital media platforms.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing/Business Mgt.
- Three years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in Digital/Social Media Marketing
- Excellent Communication skills
How To Apply
Applications can be sent to:
KISWCD Technical College
P.O. Box 57961 – 00200, Nairobi
Tel: +254 724 772878
Closing date is 8/10/2021.