Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Vacancy: Admin & Office Assistant
Nairobi. Full Time. Retail & Energy Sector
About the Company: A player in the petroleum and LPG industry
Job Summary: The Admin & Office assistant is responsible for the majority of administrative duties in the office.
- Bachelor or Diploma
- Experience Level: Intermediate level
- Experience Length: 1-2 years
Office Manager Job Summary
This person will manage employee records, organize files, answer calls, and provide support for the entire company. As administrative assistant, the ideal candidate will be highly organized and able to handle financial records and expenses.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Keep all Group’s projects on schedule by updating and managing delegated tasks and managing respective contracts
- Provide professional and excellent level of customer service with existing customers via follow-ups
- Maintain procedures manual to ensure consistent performance of routines
- Arrange call backs to clients
- Handle correspondences, letters and emails and forward them to the relevant persons (where necessary)
- Keep account recordings of petty cash vouchers, book filing and keeping
- Take minutes and meeting briefings
- Develop and implement strategic business interests with the Managing
- Maintain all corporate
- Track, document and report procurement approval documentation with the concerned
- Prepare and control administration budget estimates and maintain expenses, inventory controls and make recommendations to the management.
- Recommend management actions to improve standard operating procedures
- Record all purchase requirements and purchase office materials, sample materials needed and approve supply
- Varied experience with tendering, procedures, preparation and processes is a
- Recruit, hire and manage leave entitlements of casual staff
- Supervision and overseeing the operations of the cleaning section
- Manage the staff, schedule and assign work
- Organizing and supervise trainings
- Prepare job descriptions
- Maintain human resource policies and procedures and confidential personnel files as necessary
- Co-ordinate and prepare key documents for the Managing Director and ensure that all relevant information is provided prior to appointments and
- Consolidate and submit office operational reports to Managing Director, extracted from the respective HOD’s weekly/monthly.
- Ensure that reports are reviewed by the Managing Director and that appropriate action is taken.
- Oversee the compilation, research and presentation of the monthly reports and interim results and checklists from clients by the supervisors
Minimum Academic Requirement
- University degree or Diploma either in Business Administration or Human Resource
- Other Specialist Training or Certifications
- A certificate in Secretarial, Computer Training or any other relevant
- Minimum Years of Relevant Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant or equivalent position in a busy
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Team leader
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
How To Apply
To Apply send your cover letter and detailed CV and academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org before 13th October 2021.