Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Supply Chain Technical Assistant (4-Position) – One Year Contract Jamii Tekelezi Project (Embu, Meru, Nyandarua & Tharakanithi)
Date Posted: October 5, 2021
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a Christian not-for-profit organization based in Nairobi, Kenya. It is a Registered Trust of Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) and Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK). The Organisation’s core mandate is being a reliable supply chain for quality and affordable Health Products and Technologies, Quality Assurance and Health Advisory Services. MEDS was established in 1986 and serves clients spread all over Kenya and other regions in Africa.
MEDS has entered into a Contract with USAID Kenya and East Africa named USAID Accountable Supply Chain for Health Program in Kenya. Project mandate is to Procure, Warehouse, Distribute and Monitor HIV, Malaria, Tuberculosis and Maternal/Neonatal/Child Health (MNCH) commodities in furtherance of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) Program in Kenya.
Reporting to Laboratory Specialist, the position will support deliver expected outcomes under sup-purpose 5 of the USAID Jamii Tekelezi program. The position will strengthen commodity logistics and Inventory Management and Laboratory Health Systems for quality Health Services.
Working with CHMTS the position will strengthen commodity logistics and inventory management for improved accountability and patient safety as well as coordinate laboratory health systems for quality health services.
- Strengthen health supply chain and Inventory Management for improved accountability and patient safety;
- Strengthen inventory management practices
- Strengthen systems for commodity data reporting and data utilization at facility level management
- Coordinate and strengthen laboratory health systems
- Diploma in Pharmacy and registered by Pharmacy & Poisons Board (PPB).
- Functional skills: Communication skills, Report writing skills, Strong group facilitation, Training skills, Understanding Supply Chain and Logistics under Health Systems.
- Behavioural competencies and attitude: High level of integrity, interpersonal relations, self-driven and attention to detail.
- Past work experience of 2 years working with USG Grants at a Program Officer level on related scope of work or in similar capacity.
- Previous engagement/ work with clients in the 4 counties will be added advantage
NB: The 4 positions will be based in Embu, Meru, Nyandarua and Tharakanithi Counties.
Position will be hired under County Government terms.
How To Apply
If you fit this profile, please email your written application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
By: Tuesday 15th October 2021
(only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to).