Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for an experienced charging systems solution architect, preferably having Nokia Charging Solution experience to develop NCC/Charging Architecture and Design that meets the specifications; is implementable; meets cost, time to market and quality constraint.
Role will require working onsite with Nokia customer and project team for successful implementation of charging solution
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Development of NCC/Charging Solution Architecture and High Level Design related directly or indirectly to the convergent charging domain.
- Use Case Analysis
- Perform Use Case Analysis, scenario determination and develop sequence diagrams to support the requirements analysis, architecture & high-level design activities.
- Interface Specification
- Ensure all external and internal interfaces are adequately analyzed and defined
- Technical Risk Identification and mitigation
- Proactively seek to identify and address technical risks. In co-operation with the domain technical manager; assist in the preliminary risk assessments on the project and all suppliers; ensuring a constant focus on risk identification and potential impact assessment; identifying and executing mitigation strategies to limit impact; support on reporting of risk exposure (cost, schedule, other); escalating, as appropriate.
- Technical aspects
- Provide key inputs and be accountable for technical decisions relating to requirements and architecture/design.
- Requirements & Design traceability
- Maintain traceability between requirements and architecture/design documents and test book
- Technical change impact assessment
- Assist in the technical impact assessment of proposed changes to the solution – including any 3rd Party components.
- Analyze and debug complex implementation issues
- During integration, verification or validation provide support in the analysis of complex defects relating to the system. Where necessary determine alternate design options to address implementation constraints.
- Technical support, manage, review 3rd party suppliers and vendors – including:
- Ensuring that all parties involved in the development (project team, the customer, 3rd party suppliers) clearly understood their technical scope/objectives (through document reviews, workshops, presentations, informal Q&A)
- Reviewing and assessing the technical progress of all parties involved in the system analysis & design – including 3rd Parties.
Skills & Requirements:
- 10+ experience as a charging/BSS Solution Architecture, Technical Management, or similar technical leadership role in telecommunication industry.
- Experience with telecom charging systems (OCS) delivery as a software engineer or a solution architect
- Experience in the Cloud domain with expertise in virtual and cloud native network workloads having good understanding of cloud infrastructure, virtualization, and containerized concepts.
- Experience with private and public cloud platforms.
- Solution architecture experience in application and infrastructure.
- Telecommunication architecture experience: across IT and Core (OCS/PS/CS) domains to manage and design solutions at scale
- Hands-on experience in all telecom protocols (Diameter, SS7, …)
- Good understanding of 4G/5G networks with virtual & cloud-native network functions deployed on virtualized network/bare metal.
- Solid understanding of charging systems network and tariff related design and use cases.
- Comfort and experience with cross-organizational communication; excellent written and verbal communication skills. Written and verbal fluency in English language is required.
- Experience working independently to design, plan, and execute technical projects
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of technical program management and engineering best practices
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
How To Apply