Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Engineering Graduate with min 15-18 years of relevant experience in radio network design and optimization
- In depth knowledge 2G/LTE/VoLTE KPI optimization for Multivendor
- Knowledge on program management and improvement in cost baselines
- Candidate will be responsible for program management – facilitate internal co-ordination and management of different units for Customer Project Service Delivery alignment.
- Manages client engagements with solution capabilities from multiple sources and technologies.
- Builds understanding and preference for Nokia products and solutions by influencing regional team decisions and strategic direction.
- Demonstrates significant operational as well as commercial knowledge of clients’ business and uses this to build credibility as well as identify sales opportunities.
- Defines new & innovative delivery model and package integrated solutions not only limited to Nokia Net’s portfolio Leads training, development, and co-ordination of activities of more junior consultants, and regularly leads project teams.
- NPO Project/Managed services and execution plan management.
- Provides delivery value proposition & model.
- Drives Competence Management Plans within the unit and plans for support to larger Service Delivery Units – ensuring competent resources on time every time.
- Working with other teams and ensuring high performance team across location.
- Presales support for portfolio
- Knowledge of Radio/Core/transmission planning and otpimziation.
- Rich working experience in 4G/3G/2G systems. Detailed know how of VoLTE is added advantage
- Understanding of end to end call traces of 2G/LTE/3G
- Experience on DT log file L3 analysis using R&S & TEMS analyzer.
- To actively participate in field trials, feature implementation, deployment & optimization for TDD/FDD LTE
- Knowledge of radio network design, planning for LTE including nominal Cell Plan, traffic simulations, PCI/RSI planning, dimensioning, capacity planning and capacity expansion
- Knowledge of RF design fundamentals, RF propagation behavior and Model Tuning.
- Solid understanding of Network Optimization and Network Performance principles.
- Analysis of eNB logs, TTI Trace using internal & external debugging tools
- Knowledge of LTE radio network optimization and audit process which includes configuration audits, parameters audit, and radio capacity assessment.
- Familiarity with OSS tools, reporting solution, counters & parameters and Feature implementation for 4G networks will be an added advantage.
- Should be aware of all 2G/3G/4G Nokia /E/// /HU/ZTE software release Multivendor hardware configurations.
- Experience in Optimization of LTE Radio networks to trouble shoot and improve KPIs
- Analysis of RAN KPIs, investigation and improvement of network quality problems
- Implementation of new RAN features, and tuning of RAN database parameters
- Experience on Multi-Layer Optimization, Layering, IRAT mobility planning, optimization and troubleshooting
- Provide technical guidance/ training to customer teams / Nokia teams as required
- Experience with SON (Optimizer), Tems Discovery, NQDI.
- To develop/Amend various guideline, process documents as per requirement
- To Operate in compliance with the processes, methods and tools linked to the job and possesses service excellence awareness
- Additional knowledge on Bigdata and analytics will (Pi spark/Python) and automation know how will add value
- Knowledge and experience of working on Remote Radio Head environment is advantageous.
- Experience in customer management and care to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and coordinate resources to achieve desired goals.
- Must be willing to work in different time zones and open for travel
How To Apply