Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Solution Architect-Packet Core
We are looking for a Packet Core Solution Architect with hands on engineering and design experience to deliver services in Middle East and Africa Region.
The Packet Core solution Architect provides leadership and a senior level solution consulting service in customer project, ability to understand customer’s business and technical needs and ability to translate them into a solution, Designs and executes complex integration, operations or performance solutions for customers & Shares professional knowledge to guide others. Perform Engineering (deployment, Integration, and testing) activities and technical project management on need basis.
- Provides level solution consulting service, having expertise in Packet Core Portfolio, acts as a source of expertise for colleagues
- Design and leads the identification and specification of complex solutions in complex customer environment
- Support Sales/Presales Team for customer Solutions during sales/presales phases
- Take ownership and accountability of customer specific deliveries and provide technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, problem resolution for critical / complex issues
- Develop detailed customer solution design & architecture and perform technical risk evaluation for overall technical solution
- Lead the technical implementation during the delivery phase
- Present offered solution design/architecture to customer and verify/adapt it during realization phase
- Liaise with different stakeholders well as with Product Managers, Project manager and 3rd party product manager to align customer requirements with available generic solutions, Nokia products and 3rd party products
- Create and maintain end-to-end architecture artifacts including but not limited to, High Level design, interface design document, process design document, sequence diagrams, data flow diagrams and data models across the ecosystem.
- Deliver clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Develops the full scope of the solution, working across organizations to achieve workable solutions
- Design & support Development of workflows/streams, installation, & solution testing.
- Deployment and vertical integration of Cloud Packet Core nodes (CMM/CMG/NRD)
- Horizontal integration of Cloud Packet Core nodes with other network elements (e.g. Radio, PCRF, SDM) and solutions… (VoLTE, VoWiFi).
- Execute Testing for PoCs, Trials and Commercial Projects
- Deliver Cloud Packet Core HLDs and LLDs
- High interaction with the customer’s key stakeholders and Nokia project team.
- Estimate services effort, hardware estimations and see through the delivery of a solution.
- Act as a trusted advisor partnering with the customer on its strategy positioning & end-to-end architecture on multiple domains.
- Guide other engineers and architects in project related matters.
- Strong understanding of 3gpp call flows, protocol stacks and good hands-on experience in Evolved Packet Core solutions from one or more vendors (MME, SGSN, SPGW, TWAG, ePDG). It will be an added advantage to have experience & competency to handle Nokia Cloud Core Nokia Evolve Packet Core (EPC) and Cloud Packet Core (CPC) solutions like FNS, FNG, CMM, CMG etc
- Hands on experience on Packet core projects including engineering and design responsibilities
- Knowledge and experience on the 3G/4G/5G, VoLTE and VoWiFi Technologies.
- Strong knowledge of 4G/5G architecture, Cloud Infrastructure, and Cloud Native architecture
- Good working experience on EPC solution design, platform, and application deployment (on VMware, openstack, kubernates), system configuration, integration with 3gpp peer nodes, LTE call flow testing, troubleshooting, supporting system go-live and software upgrades
- Knowledge of all or part of the set of protocols for IP/MPLS: IGP, BGP, RSVP, LDP, etc…
- Experience of deployment in Cloud environment like VMware, CBIS, CMM, openstack and Cloud Infrastructure – Compute, Network, Storage & Back-up. Certification will have added advantage.
- Knowledge in domains like SS7, Diameter, Linux, Shell scripting, Yaml files.
- IP certifications in one or more suppliers (Nokia SRC, Cisco, Juniper) are highly recommended, priority given to Nokia SRC certification.
- Experience with planning and deployment on VMWare/NFV/Cloud based Data Centres
- Experience with Packet Core SW upgrades and related procedures
- Experience with 3rd Party Service and application providers for cloud based and VoLTE projects.
- Ability to discuss with customer for requirements gathering
- Ability to Solution Design Creation
- Solution Deployment and Solution Architecture Creation support
- Ability to troubleshoot call flow related issues and fixing the same
- Ability to predict and understand the technical risks and challenges for Packet Core deployment projects
- Have a degree in Engineering or Telecom
- Highly driven and able to work independently
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Willingness to share knowledge
- Customer oriented mindset
- Networking / collaborative teamwork skills to work in a multicultural team
- Ability to think out of the box and analyse complex processes, quick learner
- Ability to quickly understand critical technical topics and issues
- Ability to work with both technical and management layers at customer
- Ability to understand the new solutions quickly and delivering the same to Customer
- Reliable working results even under high workload, stress tolerance
- Highly self-motivated, acting on own initiative / driver capability, structured working mode
- Good presentation and negotiation skill
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Availability to travel for short/medium period of time
- Ensures self-development as per evolving Nokia portfolio and maintains awareness of new products and releases through regular updates.
How To Apply