Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Undertake pension administration activities to support the achievement of business unit plan
- Updating and reconciling pension collections from all channels ( Banks, M-pesa, DDA).
- Posting member contributions
- Suspense management in all pension collections and payments accounts.
- Data cleaning and verification for new schemes loading and monthly updates
- Administering and management of the Managed Retirement Funds [MRF]
- Constantly liaising with service providers such as scheme custodians, Finance department and investment managers to ensure that set timelines are achieved in relation to compensation of member benefits,
- Carrying out statutory compliance of pension schemes with both the Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA) and Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Maintaining records of contributing members, deferred and current pensioners, provision of annual statements, registration of Scheme with Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA) and Income Tax (KRA)
- Process withdrawals on the Administration system(Fund Master)
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Key Performance Measures
- As described in your Personal Score Card
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field
- At least one year experience in a similar position 2-4 years’ relevant experience in the insurance industry
- Technical/ Functional competencies
- Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of insurance products
- Understanding of the pension industry and administrative skills