Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The role of the DDO Associate I will be to:
- Provide prompt, efficient and effective operational support by entering into LOB systems requisite customer and related product information as per given documentation, performing verification and quality assurance of customer data & information on the customer record and CRM data
- Manage and maintain all company’s physical documents and records
- Co-ordinate activities and support services within the Registry function
- Give effective supervision to the outsourced registry assistants
- Scanning, assembling and franking of policy documents and dispatch process
- Daily & monthly reporting of registry and policy assembly processes
- Ensure client details/ instructions are accurately and timely processed in line with the requisite processes
- Co-ordinate any out-sourced services of document storage and retrieval
- Policy document: printing, franking, assembly and scanning to DMS
- Ensure timely dispatch of assembled policy schedules to branches within TAT
- Processing the completion of new business, client services e.g. issuance of policy documents while adhering to set procedures and guidelines thus limiting the exposure to risk and litigation
- Verifying stamp duty amount due on the sum assured
- Dispatch and tracking of policy documents to branches
- Physical document handling:
- Receipt and verification of records submitted by branches and business units
- Arrangement and retrieval of physical documents.
- Sorting of documents and verifying their attachments.
- File recording: tracking, safe movement and custody of client files and policies between branches & HQ
- Quarterly archiving of files not in current use
- General Registry work as assigned by a DDO team lead
- Accurate and timely processing of client requests
- Manage escalation reports of recurrent issues vis-à-vis agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Escalate quality issues to Operations manager for management.
- Participate in development of knowledge base within DDO
Key Performance Measures
As described in your Personal Score Card
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- A Degree or diploma in Records Management or Information Science.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a busy Registry / Archives or branch.
- Computer Literate; emphasis on Microsoft Office and EDMS.
- Minimum grade of C PLAIN in KCSE secondary education.