Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reviewing proposal forms, verifying client’s data, assessing the proposed risk within set standards, counter checking the terms of the policy as well as reviewing the conditions of the policy
- Assess the proposed risk within set standards
- SLA management with the support functions (finance, IT, operations)
- Data collection and analysis
- Risk Assessment and loss ratio rating.
- Review proposal forms
- Release policy documents to clients
- Communicate with clients on the renewal terms
- Liaise with intermediaries, partners and direct clients on issues relating to their policies
- Generate renewal notices for all renewal business
- Keep detailed and accurate records of policies underwritten and decisions made
- Maintain high standards of customer service – responding to clients enquiries; (walk-in clients, telephone and emails)
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved Delegated Authority Matrix
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
Key Performance Measures
As described in your Personal Scorecard
Knowledge, Experience, and Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Insurance option
- At least one year of experience in claims processing
Technical/ Functional competencies
- Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of insurance products
- Sales and marketing management skills