Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manage client portfolios as per mandate.
- Maintain a perspective on current and future economic conditions and industry trends
- Assess potential investment opportunities across traditional and non- traditional asset classes
- Assist in generating ad hoc reports as necessary for presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Attend and present at clients’ board of trustee and annual general meetings actively contribute towards coming up with superior asset allocation and security selection decisions.
- Construct and rebalance portfolios
- Support AMC UG as per the hub and spoke model
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved Delegated Authority Matrix
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Measures
As described in your Personal Score Card
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
Knowledge, experience, and qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance, Economics or related field
- 6-8 years’ experience in financial markets with hands-on exposure to equities, interest-bearing assets, property, and private equity, 3 of which must be in a supervisory capacity
- CFA Finalist
- Member of a relevant professional body