Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Assistant Manager – Operation’s Payment and Receivable
This is an intermediate level role responsible for ensuring transactions are processed accurately and on time in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to apply working knowledge of technical concept to recommend process improvements, manage personnel and complete team deliverables efficiently.
- Supervise team of employees engaged in performing routine processing and reconciliation tasks
- Advise and resolve non-routine issues within cash & trade operations
- Recommend new work procedures that will increase operating efficiency. In addition, Design/Review procedures from time to time to ensure they are current and address Customer needs, legal requirements
- Apply basic comprehension of how cash management integrates within cash & trade operations to recommend/resolve solutions to complex issues
- Ensure team meets Key performance Indicators and quality expectations of assigned tasks
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Management of outsourced processing service
- Management of Departmental accounts, including booking, follow-ups and prompt liquidation of Sundry, Account Receivables and Suspense Accounts.
- Support Management in Implementation of Projects and Process Improvement
- Train and Develop back- ups within the departments for continuity of business.
- Provide Feedback to Citiservice & banking and product on Related Customer Issues
- Provide capable back up to the Unit head on a regular basis
- Relevant years of experience in a related role
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Demonstrated experience with payments and receivable processing
- Effective verbal, written, communication and presentation skills
- Effective management/supervisory, influencing and relationship skills
- Demonstrated decision making skills
- Strength in change and crisis management
- Bachelor’s/University degree – 2nd upper and above or equivalent
NATURE OF THE JOB:
- Quality of work has to be high due to a high level of customer awareness and competition. Timeliness and error free processing of transactions is key.
- Be alert on frequent changes in Government regulations, Bank policies and procedures due to restructuring.
- Ability to handle large volumes.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
- High volumes of transactions which require more time to process
- Due diligence is required at all times to ensure that documentary procedures are adhered to as per the banks regulations.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.