Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Compliance AML Intelligence Officer- VP
The Compliance AML Intel Officer is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Analyze and proactively identify risks and new AML concerns. Review recent news, court documents, and public/private sector white papers.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets; review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Gather raw data from prior AML Investigations, subpoenas, and prior escalations to detect trends and “connect the dots” amongst disparate data sets. Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports; present data in charts, graphs, tables, design and develop relational databases for collecting data and building or designing data input/data collection screens.
- Identify and research high risk areas / typologies and trigger events for risk severity and sensitivity evaluation.
- Work collaboratively to analyze and review typologies to establish review processes.
- Utilize pertinent information to write clear and concise summary on the findings of the investigation to advise senior management on next steps.
- Make recommendations to senior management on next course of action – either relationship retention or termination and, when warranted, prepare Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs).
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- AML Certification
- 6-10 years prior work experience in a financial institution with job specific work experience in AML
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.