Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital is one of the leading Mission Hospitals which works to promote the well-being of all people through provision of holistic and quality affordable health care services while witnessing the Love of Christ Through Healing. We provide specialized services in: – Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Dental, as well as General medical services.
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the position of Mortuary Attendant.
· O Level certificate
· Certificate in Mortuary Science
· At least one year experience
· Should demonstrate high level of compassion, integrity, commitment, professionalism, stewardship and God fearing.
· Police Clearance Certificate
· Transport bodies from the hospital wards/casualty area and receive from outside the hospital to the Funeral Home and admit them in the admission register and in HMIS.
· Clean, embalm and preserve the bodies in cold storage compartments.
· Prepare bodies for postmortem examination by pathologist, setup instruments, pick tissue specimens and ensure all specimens and cadavers are tagged accordingly.
· Ensure correct billing is done for all services rendered at the Funeral Home.
· Receive and correctly tag the deceased clothing and casket in readiness for interment.
· Dress, casket and cosmeticize the deceased as needed to enhance appearance.
· Ensure adherence to the laid down SOPs and Work Instructions relating to all services offered at the Funeral Home.
· Coordinate the sale of coffins and the usage of the Hearse in liaison with the Funeral Home In-Charge and/or the Services Manager.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should use the online application form on the hospital’s website. Applications should be received not later than Wednesday, 18th October 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.