Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Counter Wildlife Trafficking Program (CWTP) Intern will assist the supervisor in the advancement of and AWF’s engagement in countering wildlife trafficking in Africa. The CWTP Intern will work with other Species Conservation and Science team members and other team members in various programs in Kenya to contribute towards overall goals. This position will report to the Legal Officer, Wildlife Law Enforcement and will be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist supervisor to coordinate AWF’S Counter Wildlife Trafficking Programs.
- Help in compiling overall Counter Wildlife Trafficking reports for each project/grant he/she is assigned to implement
- Assist supervisor to organize Wildlife Judicial and Prosecutorial Assistance Trainings (WJPATs) and any other workshops, meetings or gatherings related to AWF’s Counter Wildlife Trafficking Programs.
- Participate in WJPATs, workshops and meetings.
- Document and prepare proceedings for WJPATs and workshops and minutes for meetings.
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Criminology, Criminal Justice or any relevant Social Science.
- Fluency in English and Swahili.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Computer skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Commitment to AWF and its mission