Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
STUDENT ATTACHMENT– ADMINISTRATION
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
STUDENT ATTACHMENT- ADMINISTRATION – 1 POSITION
Attachment Period: 3 months (non-renewable)
Reporting to the Senior Administrative Officer, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Coordinating transport logistics at the Authority under the guidance of the Senior Administrative Officer;
- Support in coordinating repairs of office equipment, facilities and motor vehicles in line with the maintenance plan;
- Coordinating mail delivery and other correspondences;
- Preparing monthly utilization reports on office utilities and other related services; and
- Undertake other assignments as assigned from time to time.
- A continuing student pursuing a bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business Management, Business Administration, Public Administration and any other related business degree
- Basic computer skills
Key skills & Competencies
- Integrity and honesty
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-management and attention to details
- Team player
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before 14 October 2021.
Note: Please upload a CV and one-page Cover Letter only at this stage. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.