Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
STUDENT ATTACHMENT – EDUCATION AND AWARENESS
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
STUDENT ATTACHMENT – EDUCATION AND AWARENESS – 1 POSITION
Attachment Period: 3 months (non-renewable)
Reporting to the Senior Investor Education Officer, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Facilitating requisitions and logistics with Supply Chain Management;
- Facilitating Logistics of organizing webinars and one on one meetings;
- Analyzing data from webinar survey and polls;
- Developing Reports for awareness events;
- Updating the departmental shared folders;
- Responding to public inquiries through departmental shared folders; and
- Undertake other assignments as assigned from time to time.
- A continuing student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following courses: Finance, Communications, Economics, Business or a related field.
- Basic computer skills
Key skills & Competencies
- Integrity and honesty
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before 14 October 2021.
Note: Please upload a CV and one-page Cover Letter only at this stage. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.