Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
STUDENT ATTACHMENT – STRATEGY RISKS AND PROJECTS
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
STUDENT ATTACHMENT – STRATEGY RISKS AND PROJECTS – 1 POSITION
Attachment Period: 3 months (non-renewable)
Reporting to the Senior Officer Projects the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Providing support to Senior Officer Projects by maintaining project information on Project Portfolio Office (PPO);
- Updating schedules, Project statuses and information on PPO;
- Handling requests for Information and data from PPO;
- Preparing/ customizing reports on PPO;
- Being involved in research to make the unit perform its duties more efficiently and efficiently; and
- Undertake other assignments as assigned from time to time.
- A continuing student pursuing a bachelor’s degree or Diploma in any Information Technology related field or Projects Management.
- Basic computer skills
Key skills & Competencies
- Integrity and honesty
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before 14 October 2021.
Note: Please upload a CV and one-page Cover Letter only at this stage. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.