Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The role is accountable for the day to day execution of client withdrawals & fund switch requests. The role will deliver operational effectiveness ensuring TAT on client disbursement of funds for excellent client experience.
- Timely & accurate execution withdrawal & fund switch requests
- Confirming client account balances and banking details
- Make call backs to verify client’s debit instructions
- Debiting clients’ accounts and process payments end-to end
- Responding to any queries/complaints on withdrawals
- Preparation of letters to clients’ banks to facilitate payments
- Carrying out due diligence on the documents received to change bank account details
- Accurately process requests to change bank account details
- Preparation of monthly interest disbursements and standing order payments
- Ensuring adherence to payment operating policies, procedures and risk management guidelines.
- A minimum of Diploma in Business or in a related field.
· Progress towards relevant professional field (Added advantage)
- Up to one (1) years’ relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail; strong ability to scrutinize and examine
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, multi-task, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/job–application/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 19th October, 2021. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 12th November, 2021 consider your application unsuccessful.