Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The role is accountable for the day to day creation of new member accounts and supporting sales team when on-boarding new clients. The role will deliver operational effectiveness ensuring TAT on client creation is prompt for excellent client experience at first touch point.
- Checking on the correspondence email and responses.
- Keeping and updating records of all members
- Conduct proper due diligence on client accounts & documentation
- Ensuring proper application form have been dully filled & conducting any data entry for account creation
- Creation of online account applications
- Update client static data
- Communicate effectively with the client, sales team, and other members to ensure tasks/deliverables are efficiently completed
- Carry out banking transactions
- Filing and archiving of documents
- Arrange for mail and courier services
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant business field
· Progress towards relevant professional field (Added advantage)
- Up to two (2) years’ relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies
- MS Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise prudent judgment.
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure
- Proactive and able to work with minimal supervision
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through https://cic.co.ke/job-application clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 19th October, 2021. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 12th November, 2021 consider your application unsuccessful.