Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Location: The successful candidate may be based in a country where one of the independent National/Regional Greenpeace organisations (NRO’s) is located (subject to agreement). We offer competitive NGO level salary and benefits, the specifics of which depend on location where the successful candidates will be based. We aim to share this information with successful candidates before reaching the offer stage.
Greenpeace International is seeking a hard-working Product Manager to join our diverse international team, working on our flagship global CRM system “Universe”, which is built on Salesforce. This role will lead a project in 2022 seeking to transform our understanding and use of CRM, helping to design and develop a new CRM platform building on the findings of a product review which is starting now.
This is an ideal role for someone working in technology who is passionate about the environment and/or is looking to get into charity work, fundraising, or engagement.
In this role you will help us to ensure that Greenpeace uses Salesforce to deliver our engagement strategy and help build our campaigning vision to:
- Inspire, mobilize and engage millions of people to campaign alongside of us
- Reach and empower more of society to be directly involved in our work
- Deepen supporters’ engagement, and contributions to our campaigns
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for someone with experience of working in software development or technology project management, especially around database systems. It’s a fast paced role that requires skill, passion, and initiative. You will be a person with strong conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
We are ideally looking for a superb communicator, able to flourish in a culturally diverse environment, who enjoys working collaboratively to achieve common goals. You should also have experience working with Salesforce, ideally in a similar role.
This is a full time permanent position, working closely with our globally distributed team who are dispersed across all timezones. We can be flexible on location.
As our Universe Product Manager, you will:
- Develop and maintain an achievable product roadmap that acts as a guide for the product development team and communicates tradeoff decisions between scope and schedule
- Create, refine and prioritize user stories, based on the product roadmap and submissions from the user community, to maintain a healthy backlog of features for development
- Engage and manage external expertise for advanced strategic and technical guidance on potential solutions, as well as execution of product enhancements
- Provide strategic direction to the product development team(s), overseeing delivery of product features according to priority and best-case resource utilization.
- Build strong relationships with (and between) the global product team, local domain experts, and decision makers in key leadership positions
- Constantly evaluate the evolving needs of the user community and review the performance and suitability of the product against these requirements
- Lead the support delivery team to ensure that bugs and support requests raised by end users are being handled in a timely fashion
- Act to ensure that the knowledge and skills of the global product team, relevant vendors, and the global community are appropriately leveraged to support implementations
- Proven substantial experience of successfully developing & delivering engagement systems
- Ability to demonstrate experience with Salesforce – ADM 201 certification being desirable
- Technical and conceptual understanding of fundraising / CRM databases (essential), and preferably also Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse technology
- Experience with Agile / Scrum, experience as a Scrum Product Owner a strong plus
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to work with technical staff and understand the details of what they are doing
- Superb writing and presentation skills, especially in translating complex technical information into easy-to-consume content
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written and preferably one other foreign language.
- Ability and willingness to accommodate up to 25% travel
- Ability to demonstrate support for and belief in Greenpeace core aims and values.
- You’ll be encouraged to develop both personally and professionally, taking advantage of the wide range of learning and development opportunities available to our staff.
- Staff can also access our wellness initiatives, such as yoga and meditation and also have the opportunity to be part of our global Equity, Diversity & Inclusion staff communities.
Greenpeace is an independent global campaigning organisation, which uses peaceful, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems, and develop solutions for a green and peaceful future.
If you are passionate about defending our natural world and creating positive change, and especially if you can bring a diverse perspective to our work, then we want to hear from you!
How To Apply
To apply for this role, we require you to answer a selection of key criteria and upload your CV (in English) via our online application form.
Addressing the key criteria is an important part of your application. We will be looking for evidence that demonstrates your skills and experience in these areas. Use examples where possible, to draw attention to experience, knowledge, achievements and skills gained in past employment or voluntary/leisure activities, provided they are relevant to the post.
It’s advisable to prepare your responses to the key criteria before starting your online application, as you are unable to save and return to it at a later date.
If you have any questions about this vacancy or the application process, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that all applications must be filled out via the website and can’t be submitted via this email.
Greenpeace International is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognise and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organisation and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, colour, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and would like to invite you especially to apply!
If you are passionate about our mission and you fit our profile then we would love to hear from you!
CLOSING DATE: 23:59 (CEST), 31st October 2021.