Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
-For appointment to this position, the applicant must have: –
– i. A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Business Administration or any other recognized equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
– ii. Professional Certification as Certified Public Accountants of Kenya(CPA K) or Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or Risk Management or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
– iii. Membership to professional body with Good Standing;
– iv. A Senior Management Course or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
– v. Proficiency in Computer Applications; and
– vi. Meets the Requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
– i. Minimum three(3)years relevant work experience;
– ii. At least one(1)year at Supervisory Management Level.
Job Core Competencies
– i. Good Interpersonal and Communication skills;
– ii. Supervisory and Problem-solving skills;
– iii. Confidentiality and High Integrity;
– iv. Hands-on and Results Oriented;
– v. Ability to work under pressure; and
– vi. Merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Duties and Responsibilities
– i. Preparing an annual Risk and Compliance Review Plan to be approved by the Audit, Governance and Risk Management Committee;
– ii. Reviewing compliance with existing laws, regulations, policies, plans and procedures, accounting pronouncements, contractual obligations, circulars and guidelines;
– iii. Preparing reports for all risk and compliance assessments undertaken and submit for review and approval;
– iv. Follow up on the implementation of Risk and Compliance assessments findings and ensure recommendations made are implemented;
– v. Training and sensitizing judicial officers and staff in risk management and compliance;
– vi. Preparing a consolidated Judiciary Risk register and ensure that it is regularly updated;
– vii. Coordinate statutory and external risk and compliance reviews
– viii. Carrying out investigations as requested by management, or red flags noted and recommend prompt corrective measures.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by:
- Filling an Online Application for Employment Form available at the JSC jobs portal:
- Applicants should upload soft copies of the following documents to the online application-
- A letter of application
- Certified copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and academic transcripts;
- A detailed and updated curriculum vitae, to include background information such as past employment record (if any).
- Names of three (3) referees; two (2) professional referee and one (1) character reference;
- Certified copies of National Identity Card (I.D), Passport or any other relevant identifiable legal documents;
- Applicant’s recent coloured passport size photographs (2 No.)
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit valid copies of clearance certificates from the following bodies during the interview: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- A recognized Credit Reference Bureau
- Clearance from relevant professional body.
Applicants MUST take note that it is a criminal offence to provide false information and documents in the job application and the same will be verified by relevant bodies.
The application must reach the Commission NOT LATER THAN 29TH OCTOBER, 2021 AT 5.00 P.M.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Judicial Service Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer and selects candidates on merit through fair and open competition from the widest range of eligible candidates.